OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD • February 2017
During February we will be collecting patterned duct tape (no camo), fabric, old t-shirt to be made into headbands and reusable bags, sunglasses, and “hair pretties.” You can get more details in the back of the auditorium or contact Ashley Gideon.
BABY BOTTLE FUNDRAISER • February 19
Help support families in need through our local crisis pregnancy center. Take a baby bottle from the upstairs entryway, fill with cash, coins or a check to First Baptist Church, and place in an offering plate by February 19. All donations will be combined and given to Alpha Women’s Center.
No youth group February 5th and 12th.
TEEN IRBC WINTER MELTDOWN • February 10-12 • 5pm
Meet at the church at 5PM Friday. We will return Sunday afternoon.
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
- What is a believer’s new identity? What happens to the old identities in the life of a believer?
- What sins are waging war against you? How is the battle going? How can your group pray for/encourage you?
- How does Christianity provide the best resources for good works?
- What beautiful “normal” or “common” things are you called to? How are they good and excellent?
- Did God lay a burden on your heart for charitable work?
- What is the connection between these good works and sharing the gospel? How can you strengthen that connection?