CHURCH SPRING CLEANING LUNCHEON: APRIL 9
Calling the church family: we need your help for spring cleaning! After church on Sunday, April 9, we will have a short luncheon (each family brings their own sandwiches and fingerfoods). After the luncheon and some fellowship, we will organize, clean, and fix up the church.
Good Friday Service at 6PM
Saturday Kid’s Easter Activities from10-Noon
Easter Sunday: No Sunday School, Worship at 10:30am
CAMP WORK WEEKEND: APRIL 27-29
NEXT WEEK CHURCH CLEANING: Adam and Jamie Schumacher
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
- What do you think are the most common fears for people in Norwalk?
- What are some of your fears?
- How does fear of God free you from other fears?
- What are some things you can do to fan your hope in, fear of, and love for God? What are some things that take away from your hope in, fear of, and love for God?
- What is incarnational outreach?
- Break up into pairs and share your hope with one another for practice.
- Pray for opportunities this week to share your hope.