CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE • December 24 • 6:00pm
Christmas service will be on Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24th at 6pm. No Christmas Day services.
FAMILY BOARD GAME NIGHT • January 1 • 6:00pm
Bring your favorite board games and snacks to enjoy a Board game night with the family.
TEEN CHRISTMAS PARTY • December 18 • 6:00pm
Teens, wear an ugly Christmas sweater and bring a funny Christmas present (less than $5) to exchange with friends. The party will be at the Schumacher’s house: 1821 Swan Circle in Norwalk.
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
- What was your reaction to the “Big idea” of the sermon? Why?
- What is joy? Is it different from happiness? How so?
- List and discuss as a group some joy-stealers.
- Are these holidays normally good or difficult for you? Why?
- As a group, how can you help one another find joy in the joy-giving God during these holidays?
- Are there some people that may struggle during the holidays that your group can minister to?