TEEN SPRING BREAK ACTIVITIES
Guys Video Game Night: Thursday, March 16 at the church from 3-7 PM. Bring your own drink/snacks.
Girls Coffee Night Out: Friday, March 17 at Scooter’s Coffee on Mills Civic from 7-9 PM. A small drink will be provided; bring money for something nicer if you’d like.
KID’S EASTER ACTIVITIES: APRIL 15
CAMP WORK WEEKEND: APRIL 27-29
NEXT WEEK CHURCH CLEANING: Dave and Wendy Perrott
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
- Women, let’s take the kids this week, spend some time in fellowship with one another, and free the men to discuss submission to all leadership.
- Do you generally think of “understanding” or “compassion” as a masculine or feminine quality? Why?
- What are some practical ways that you can be more understanding of others around you (especially wives)?
- How does the gospel display a combination of knowing and accepting love? How does the gospel free us to serve others (especially wives) by understanding them?
- What are some times that we don’t consider others (especially wives) as eternal souls and coheirs of the grace of life?
- How can we more actively keep that knowledge in our mind?